- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 pound chicken thighs, cut into pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 medium shallot, diced (or use ¼ cup of diced yellow onion)
- ½ tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2–4 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 makrut lime leaf (optional)
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1–15oz can coconut milk
- Heat a large saucepan or pot over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add in the avocado oil. Next, add the chicken thighs to the pan and season with ½ tsp of salt. Cook the chicken for 4-6 minutes.
- Add in the veggies, garlic, and ginger. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the garlic and ginger become fragrant.
- Add the green curry paste to the pan and stir until well combined. Next, add the coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce, coconut aminos, and lime leaf (if you are using it). Stir until well combined and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the curry over cauliflower rice or white rice and finish with fresh cilantro, green onion, and a generous squeeze of fresh lime juice. Enjoy!
Keywords: Thai Green Curry, Green Curry, Curry, Chicken Curry, Vegetable Curry, Chicken and Vegetable Curry