- 1 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup MAPLE SYRUP or honey
- 1 teaspoon VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1 1/2 cups GLUTEN FREE OLD-FASHIONED ROLLED OATS
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- flaky sea salt for topping
- Add the tahini, maple syrup, oats, flax seed, shredded coconut, sea salt, and chia seeds to a food processor and pulse just until well combined and a sticky “dough” has formed.
- Add the mini dark chocolate chips to the food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Place the dough into the fridge to chill for 15-20 minutes.
- Use a cookie dough scoop to scoop the energy bite dough. Use your hands to roll each scoop of dough into a ball and then place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle a little flaky sea salt on top of the bites and place them back in the fridge to chill.
- Once the bites have chilled and become firm enjoy immediately or transfer them to a storage container. Store the energy bites in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat.
Keywords: tahini chocolate chip energy bites, tahini chocolate chip, tahini, energy bites