- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 3/4 cup chopped strawberries (plus more for serving)
- cashew butter, for serving
- Add all of the ingredients to a large wide mouthed glass container with a lid and stir until everything is well combined.
- Cover the container and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- After oats have chilled, remove them from the fridge and give them a stir. Feel free to add an extra splash of milk if you want to thin the oats out a bit. Add your toppings, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: strawberry overnight oats, overnight oats