- Add the honey and water to a small pot. Heat the mixture over medium heat until the honey is completely dissolved. Remove the pot from the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Add the strawberries and lime juice to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry mixture through a fine mesh strainer to remove any seeds.
- Add the honey simple syrup to the strawberry lime mixture and stir until well combined. Chill the mixture for two to three hours until cold.
- Once the strawberry lime mixture is chilled, pour one fourth to half a cup of the strawberry lime mixture into the bottom of a glass. Add ice and then top off with lime sparkling water. Add a few chopped strawberries and extra lime slices if you like. Stir and enjoy!
Keywords: sparkling strawberry limeade, strawberry limeade