- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 a jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1 pound salmon, cut into 4oz pieces and skin removed
- 1/2 tablespoon avocado or coconut oil (plus more if needed)
- Make the Avocado Salsa: Make the salsa by adding all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stirring until well combined. Cover and place in fridge.
- Make the Salmon: Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel and then season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add 1/2 tablespoon of avocado or olive oil.
- Cook the salmon 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown, crisp, and cooked through. Add more oil if necessary.
- Finish the salmon by topping it with the avocado salsa. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Keywords: crispy salmon, pan seared salmon, salmon with avocado, avocado salsa, how to cook salmon