- 1 cup PEANUT BUTTER ⠀
- 1/2 cup PUMPKIN PUREE⠀
- 1 tsp VANILLA EXTRACT⠀
- 1/2 cup MAPLE SYRUP⠀
- 1 1/2 cups GLUTEN-FREE ROLLED OATS (add a bit more if your batter is too sticky)
- 1/4 cup CHIA SEEDS⠀
- 1 tbsp PUMPKIN SPICE⠀
- 1/2 cup DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- Add the peanut butter, pumpkin purée, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl and use a wooden spoon to stir until well combined.
- Next, add gluten free rolled oats, chia seeds, chocolate chips, and pumpkin pie spice to the bowl. Stir until everything is well combined and you have a “dough”.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for fifteen to twenty minutes to chill and firm up a bit.
- Remove the dough from the freezer and use a cookie dough scoop to scoop the dough and then use your hands to roll the dough into balls. Store the energy bites in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer.
Keywords: pumpkin energy bites, no bake pumpkin energy bites, pumpkin spice energy bites, pumpkin pie energy bites