- 1 cup pumpkin pureé
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (plus more for the top)
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin purée, almond milk, peanut butter, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the gluten free rolled oats, baking powder, sea salt, and pumpkin pie spice to the mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Next, evenly divide the oatmeal cup mixture among a lined or greased muffin tin. Around 1/3 a cup in each well. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until set. Remove the oatmeal cups from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.
Keywords: healthy pumpkin chocolate chip baked oatmeal cups, baked oatmeal cups, pumpkin baked oatmeal cups, pumpkin oatmeal cups, pumpkin chocolate chip oatmeal cups