- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 9 inch pie crust
- fresh whipped cream, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Make the filling: Add the melted butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut milk, and eggs to a mixing bowl. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add the chopped pecans to the pie crust.
- Pour the filling mixture over the pecans.
- Bake the pie, on the parchment lined sheet pan, for 55-60 minutes at 350 degrees until set.
- Remove the pie from the sheet pan and then top with flaky sea salt. Allow the pie to cool completely for 2 hours before slicing with a sharp knife.
- Serve with whipped cream and enjoy!
Keywords: pecan pie recipe, pecan pie, recipe for pecan pie, best pecan pie recipe, gluten free pecan pie