- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- flaky sea salt, for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add the oats, chocolate chips, chia seeds, and salt and mix until well combined and it resembles cookie dough.
- Place the “dough” in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
- Once the mix has chilled, take it out of the fridge and use a tablespoon measure or cookie scoop to scoop the dough and then form it into small balls by rolling them in between your hands.
- Enjoy! Store any leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer.
Keywords: peanut butter energy balls, peanut butter oat energy balls, how to make peanut butter energy balls