- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup gluten free old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add the Greek yogurt, mashed banana, almond milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and peanut butter to a mixing bowl. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add the oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, and salt to the wet ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer the oats to large wide mouthed glass container with a lid (like a weck jar/mason jar).
- After the oats have chilled, remove them from the fridge and give them a stir.
- Separate the oats into two different serving bowls or jars. Feel free to add an extra splash of milk if you want to thin the oats out a bit. Top the oats with a spoonful of peanut butter, banana slices, and a sprinkle of hemp or chia seeds.
Keywords: peanut butter banana overnight oats, pb banana overnight oats, banana peanut butter overnight oats, overnight oats