- 1/2 cup creamy unsweetened and all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup finely ground blanched almond flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate candies, plus a few more for the top (I used Unreal Dark Chocolate candies)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, plus a few more for the top
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 10-inch cast iron skillet with non-stick spray.
- Whisk together the peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, oats, shredded coconut, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients to create the cookie dough batter.
- Add the chocolate candies, chocolate chips, and chopped pecans.
- Transfer the cookie dough to the prepared skillet. Use a rubber spatula or the back of a spoon to spread out the dough and press it into even layer in the skillet. Sprinkle a few extra chocolate candies and dark chocolate chips on top and use a spatula to press them into the top of the dough just a bit.
- Bake the cookie skillet for 18-22 minutes at 350 degrees until the edges are golden brown, and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let the skillet cookie cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream and extra chocolate shavings on top if you like!
Keywords: grain free monster skillet cookie, monster skillet cookie, skillet cookie, grain free skillet cookie, gluten free monster skillet cookie, gluten free skillet cookie