For the filling
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
For the Crisp Topping:
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, diced
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, arrowroot starch, vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest, and maple syrup to a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined and then transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Next, make the crisp topping. Add the gluten free oats, almond flour, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and butter to the mixing bowl (you can use the same bowl you used to mix the filling). Use your hands to work the butter into the dry ingredients until you have a clumpy crumble topping.
- Bake the crisp at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden brown and the fruit is bubbling around the edges.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: berry crisp recipe, berry crisp, mixed berry crisp