- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 cups cooked leftover chopped and cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 chopped cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- Whisk together the salt, lemon juice, pepper, garlic powder, mayonnaise, greek yogurt, and dijon mustard in a small bowl.
- To a large mixing bowl add the leftover turkey, celery, red onion, pecans, cranberries, and chopped dill.
- Pour the mayo and yogurt mixture over the turkey salad ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Keywords: leftover turkey salad, turkey salad, turkey salad recipe, how to make turkey salad