- 12 oz thick cut bacon
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- While the oven is preheating, line your sheet pan with parchment paper. Place the bacon on the sheet pan in a single layer.
- Cook the bacon for 18-20 minutes or until it’s your desired crispness.
- Once the bacon has finished cooking, use a pair of tongs to transfer the bacon to a plate that has been lined with paper towel to drain.
- To save the bacon grease for later, let the grease cool just slightly and then pour it through a fine mesh strainer and into a heat-safe container.
Keywords: how to cook bacon in the oven, how to cook bacon in the oven without a rack, how to cook crispy bacon in the oven, how long does bacon take to cook in the oven