- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (I used OAT MILK)
- 1/3 cup ALMOND BUTTER
- 1 tsp VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1/2 cup COCONUT SUGAR or BROWN SUGAR (I used coconut sugar)
- 1 1/2 cups OAT FLOUR
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp CINNAMON
- 1 tsp BAKING SODA
- 1/2 tsp BAKING POWDER
- 1/3 cup CHOCOLATE CHIPS (plus more for the top)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the mashed sweet potato, eggs, Greek yogurt, almond butter, milk, and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined. Next, fold in the oat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon until well mixed.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter and stir until well combined.
- Fill the wells of a greased or lined muffin tin with the batter until 2/3rds of the way full.
- Bake the muffins at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the tops of the muffins spring back when pressed.
- Serve them warm for the most delicious results!
Keywords: healthy sweet potato muffins, sweet potato muffins, gluten free sweet potato muffins, gluten free muffins