- 1 – 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk, whisked
- 1/2 cup plain almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 – 9 inch unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, eggs, almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, ground cinnamon, and salt to a mixing bowl. Whisk everything together until well combined.
- Place the pie crust onto a sheet pan. Pour the pumpkin pie filling into the crust.
- Bake the pie at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes until the pie is set. My pie needed to bake for around 60 minutes.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let cool on a wire rack. Let the pie cool and serve at room temperature with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- If your pie crust starts to brown too fast, use a pie shield or piece of foil to cover it.
- Use a gluten free pie crust to make this pie gluten free.
Keywords: healthy pumpkin pie, healthy pumpkin pie recipe, is pumpkin pie healthy, best healthy pumpkin pie recipe, easy healthy pumpkin pie recipe, healthy homemade pumpkin pie