- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Avocado oil or ghee for frying
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend on high until completely smooth. Allow the batter to rest while you heat your griddle.
- Next, heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Once hot, add a little oil to the pan.
- Next, pour ⅓ a cup of pancake batter onto the skillet and cook on the first side until the edges are set and bubbles begin to form throughout the batter, around 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook on the second side for 2-4 minutes until golden brown. Repeat the process until all of the batter has been used.
- Serve the pancakes warm with plenty of maple syrup.
Keywords: healthy pumpkin pancakes, healthy pumpkin pancakes recipe, are pumpkin pancakes healthy, healthy pumpkin pancakes from scratch