- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the pumpkin purée, Greek yogurt, eggs, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Next, add in the brown sugar and stir until well mixed.
- Add in the oat flour, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice and stir until well combined. Next, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to a greased muffin tin. Fill each muffin well two-thirds of the way full.
- Bake the muffins at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick, placed in the center, comes out clean.
- Serve the muffins warm, straight out of the oven, or enjoy them the next day!
Keywords: healthy pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, healthy pumpkin muffins, pumpkin muffins