- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (plus more for the top)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the pumpkin purée, mashed banana, Greek yogurt, eggs, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- To a separate bowl, add the oat flour, baking soda, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt. Whisk together until well combined.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until the batter is well combined.
- Transfer the batter to a lined muffin tin. Fill each muffin well two-thirds of the way full.
- Bake the muffins at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick, placed in the center, comes out clean.
- Serve the muffins warm, straight out of the oven, or enjoy them the next day!
Keywords: healthy pumpkin banana muffins, pumpkin banana muffins, pumpkin banana muffin recipe