- 8 cups broccoli florets, chopped in small to medium pieces
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped into small pieces
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- small pinch of salt (plus more to taste)
- First, make the dressing. Combine the mayonnaise, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, and the pinch of salt. Stir until smooth.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl, combine the broccoli, dried cranberries, red onion, and cooked bacon. Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and stir until everything is well combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for two hours before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: Broccoli Salad, Broccoli Salad recipe, broccoli bacon salad, healthy broccoli salad, keto broccoli salad