For the Salmon
For the Salad
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- 1 cup marinated artichokes, havled
- 1/2 cup quartered English cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled or cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring the salmon to room temperature and then pat the fish dry with a paper towel. Season the salmon liberally with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add 1/2 tablespoon of avocado or olive oil.
- Cook the salmon 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked through.
- While the salmon is cooking, make the salad and whisk together the dressing.
- Let the salmon cool for a bit before starting to assemble the salads. Transfer the salad to bowls, place the salmon fillets over the salad, and then drizzle over the dressing.
Keywords: Greek salmon salad, Greek salad, salmon salad, Greek salmon, Mediterranean salmon salad, Mediterranean salmon