- 2 cups dry gluten free pasta (rotini)
- 8 oz broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, plus more to taste
- Cook the dry pasta according to the package instructions. Once al dente, drain and rinse the pasta with cold water.
- Add the pasta, broccoli florets, chickpeas, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, olives, red onion, cucumber, feta cheese, and fresh dill to a large mixing bowl.
- Next, make the dressing. Add all of the dressing ingredients to a high powered blender or food processor and blend until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: broccoli pasta salad, pasta salad with broccoli, broccoli pasta salad recipe