- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the melted butter, brown sugar, egg, egg yolk, molasses, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients (oat flour, baking soda, and salt) and stir until everything is well combined and you have a thick batter.
- Once the batter is well mixed, fold in the chocolate chips and the chopped chocolate bar until the chocolate is well combined in the batter.
- Transfer the batter to an 8×8 baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper. Bake the cookie bars for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Once the cookie bars are finished baking, let them come to a complete cool in the pan. Once the bars are completely cooled, slice them into either nine or sixteen pieces and enjoy!
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie bars, chocolate chip, cookie bars, gluten free cookie bars