For the filing
- 3.5 pounds peaches, peeled and sliced (around 8 small/medium peaches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot starch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-inch knob of ginger, finely grated
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
For the Crumble Topping
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Add the sliced peaches, arrowroot starch, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, lemon juice, ginger, and maple syrup to a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined and then transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Next, make the crisp topping. Add the oats, almond flour, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and butter to the mixing bowl (you can use the same bowl you used to mix the filling). Use your hands to work the butter into the dry ingredients until you have a clumpy crisp topping. Sprinkle the crisp topping evenly over the fruit.
- Bake the crisp at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then cover with foil and bake for another 15 minutes until the fruit bubbles around the edges.
- Let cool for ten minutes and then serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Keywords: gluten free peach crisp, easy peach crisp, peach crisp recipe, peach crisp, peach crisp with frozen peaches