- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the gluten free flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the honey, butter, buttermilk, and eggs until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until everything is just combined. No need to over mix the batter.
- Transfer the cornbread batter to a greased or lined muffin pan.
- Bake the muffins for 13-15 minutes at 400 degrees until a toothpick comes out clean and the tops of the muffins bounce back if lightly pressed.
- Serve the muffins warm and with a drizzle of honey and butter.
Keywords: gluten free honey cornbread muffins, honey cornbread muffins, cornbread muffins, gluten free cornbread muffins, gluten free cornbread