- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Planet Oat Original Oatmilk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted ghee
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 oz blueberries, rinsed and drained
- Add the bananas, gluten free oats, eggs, Planet Oat Original Oatmilk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, maple syrup, ghee, and baking powder to a high-powered blender.
- Blend until the batter is completely smooth.
- Next, add the blueberries to the batter and stir until well-combined.
- Allow the batter to rest for a few minutes.This will allow the oats to soak up some of the moisture. While your batter is resting, heat your waffle maker.
- Once the waffle maker is heated, spray it with a little non-stick spray (I used avocado oil non-stick spray), fill the waffle maker with batter, close the lid and let cook until the waffle is golden brown and beginning to crisp. This takes 5-6 minutes in my waffle maker. Once the steam stops coming out from the sides of the waffle maker, I like to check for doneness.
- Transfer the cooked waffle to a wire cooling rack or baking sheet.
- Repeat this process until all of the waffle batter has been cooked. Be sure to give the waffle maker a quick spray of oil before adding new batter each time.
- Serve the waffles with additional toppings like fresh blueberries, powdered sugar, and maple syrup. Enjoy!
Keywords: gluten free blueberry waffles, blueberry waffles, gluten free waffles, waffle recipe, blueberry waffle recipe