- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ paprika
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5 strips cooked bacon, sliced into thin strips
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1–2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 3 eggs
- Salad dressing, for serving
- First, cook the bacon and chicken. To make the bacon, slice it into small strips and cook in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. When the bacon is fully cooked, remove it from the pan and let it drain on paper towels.
- Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Add ½ tbsp of avocado oil to the skillet and cook the chicken breast for 4-6 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked. The length of time will depend on the thickness of the chicken breasts. Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove it from the pan to cool and thinly slice into pieces.
- While the chicken and bacon cook, prep the veggies for the salad and make the hard boiled eggs. Chop the lettuce, dice the tomatoes and cucumber, and prep the avocado.
- Once all of the components of the salad are prepared, assemble each individual salad in an Ello Meal Prep meal prep container. Start with a base of lettuce and mixed greens, then add the veggies, avocado, hard boiled egg, bacon and chicken. Store in the fridge until you are ready to eat.
Keywords: Cobb salad, whole30 cobb salad, meal prep