- 6 ears of grilled corn, kernels removed from cob (roughly 4 1/2 cups of corn)
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija cheese, plus more garnish
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoon full fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- zest of one lime
- salt, to taste
- Add the grilled corn, diced red onion, chopped cilantro, and Cotija cheese to a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, Greek yogurt, mayo, fresh lime juice, chipotle powder, and lime zest until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the corn salad.
- Stir until well combined. Salt to taste and garnish with extra cotija and cilantro.
Keywords: Mexican corn salad, Mexican street corn salad, Mexican corn salad recipe