- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce (plus more for drizzling at the end)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups gluten free panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the chicken breast into nugget sized pieces.
- Add the eggs, almond milk, and buffalo sauce to a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined. Add the chicken pieces to the mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add the panko breadcrumbs to a food processor and pulse until fine, two or three times.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a mound on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add a tablespoon of avocado oil to the breadcrumb mound and stir until the oil is well incorporated.
- Spread the breadcrumbs into a single layer on the baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer the toasted breadcrumbs to a shallow bowl, then add in the seasoning and spices. Stir until well the seasonings and breadcrumbs are well combined.
- Grease a wire baking rack and place it over a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Remove a few of the chicken pieces from the egg mixture, around six to eight pieces at a time, and transfer to the breadcrumb mixture. Use your fingers to toss the chicken in the breadcrumbs until well coated, pressing the breadcrumbs into the chicken to help them stick.
- Transfer the coated chicken to the wire rack. Bake the chicken nuggets at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes until golden brown and a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Drizzle with extra buffalo sauce and serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing!
Keywords: crispy buffalo ranch chicken nuggets, gluten free chicken nuggets, gluten free buffalo ranch chicken nuggets, chicken nuggets