- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, hand shredded
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, hand shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup finely sliced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the cauliflower and salt to a large pot and cover with water. Bring the water to a bowl and cook the cauliflower until tender, around 8-10 minutes.
- When the cauliflower is tender, transfer it to a colander and let it drain for 5-10 minutes. Then, add it to a large mixing bowl.
- Add 8 ounces of sharp cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, sour cream, egg, green onion, garlic powder, and black pepper to the mixing bowl. Stir until the cauliflower mixture is well combined.
- Transfer the cauliflower mixture to a baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake the mac and cheese at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until it becomes golden brown and bubbly.
- Allow the mac and cheese to sit and cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: cauliflower Mac and cheese, cauliflower, macaroni and cheese, keto cauliflower Mac and cheese