- 1/2 cup oat milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen diced pineapple chunks
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground ginger
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- Add the oat milk and vanilla extract to the base of your blender.
- Next, add the frozen banana, frozen pineapple, shredded carrot, Greek yogurt, almond butter, and spices.
- Blend everything until smooth and creamy. Add a bit more oat milk if needed.
Keywords: carrot cake smoothie, carrot cake smoothie recipe, smoothie, carrot cake, healthy carrot cake smoothie