- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, almond milk, maple syrup, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Whisk all of the wet ingredients together until well combined.
- Next, add the gluten free oats, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt to the mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Lastly fold the fresh blueberries into the oat batter.
- Transfer the blueberry oatmeal batter to a greased 11×7 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until the oatmeal is just almost set.
Keywords: blueberry baked oatmeal, healthy blueberry baked oatmeal, baked oatmeal, blueberry oatmeal