- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (plus more for coating)
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- Add the ground chicken, apple cider vinegar, spices, almond flour, and barbecue sauce to a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to mix all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Next, use a cookie scoop or tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop the ground chicken mixture. Then, use your hands to roll the mixture into meatballs. Place the meatballs on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of avocado or olive oil over the meatballs. Bake the meatballs at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes until fully cooked through.
- When the meatballs are fully cooked, transfer them to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle more barbecue sauce over the meatballs and then toss them until well coated in the sauce.
- Once the meatballs are sauced to your liking, transfer them a serving dish. Serve with extra barbecue sauce for dipping and enjoy!
Keywords: barbecue chicken meatballs, bbq chicken meatballs, bbq chicken, meatballs