- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup nut butter (almond, cashew, and peanut butter all work well)
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 zucchini, shredded and excess water removed
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (plus more for the top)
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, almond milk, peanut butter, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the gluten free rolled oats, baking powder, sea salt, and cinnamon to the mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and shredded zucchini.
- Next, evenly divide the oatmeal cup mixture among a lined or greased muffin tin. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until set. Remove the oatmeal cups from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.
Keywords: banana zucchini oatmeal cups, chocolate chip zucchini banana oatmeal cups, baked oatmeal cups, oatmeal cups