- 1 ½ cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Avocado oil or ghee for frying
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend on high until completely smooth. Allow the batter to rest while you heat your griddle.
- Next, heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Once hot, add a little oil to the pan.
- Next, pour ⅓ a cup of pancake batter onto the skillet and cook on the first side until the edges are set and bubbles begin to form throughout the batter, around 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook on the second side for 2-4 minutes until golden brown. Repeat the process until all of the batter has been used.
- Serve the pancakes warm with plenty of maple syrup, sliced bananas, and berries if you like.
Keywords: healthy banana oatmeal pancakes, banana oatmeal pancakes, gluten free banana oatmeal pancakes, healthy gluten free banana oatmeal pancakes