- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup light canned coconut milk
- 1 small banana
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- sliced banana, for topping
- granola, for topping
- Add all of the ingredients, except the chia seeds, to a high powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the banana and milk mixture with the chia seeds. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the chia seed mixture into a storage container (I love using these jars) and place it in the refrigerator. After ten minutes, give it another stir to make sure everything is evenly combined.
- Leave the chia pudding in the fridge overnight. In the morning give it a good stir and then top it with sliced bananas, your favorite granola, and even a little nut butter if that’s your thing. Enjoy!
Keywords: chia seed pudding, chia pudding, banana bread chia pudding, banana chia pudding