- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (plus 1 tablespoon for the top)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, almond milk, mashed banana, maple syrup, cashew butter, and vanilla extract. Whisk all of the wet ingredients together until well combined.
- Next, add the gluten free oats, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt to the mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Next, fold the chocolate chips and coconut into the batter until well combined.
- Transfer the banana oatmeal batter to a greased 9×13 baking dish. Top with extra chocolate chips, if you like.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until the oatmeal is just almost set.
Keywords: banana baked oatmeal, banana breakfast bake, banana baked oats, baked oatmeal recipe banana, baking with oats and bananas, banana bread baked oatmeal