- 2 pounds red potatoes, cleaned and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 strips bacon
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon dill
- Add the potatoes to a large bot and cover with water. Bring the water to a boil and then add a generous sprinkle of salt (around one or two teaspoons). Let the potatoes boil in the salted water for 12-15 minutes or until fork tender.
- Slice the bacon into strips and then add it to a skillet heated over medium heat. Cook until crispy, stirring occasionally to make sure that it does not burn.
- Add the mayonnaise, dried herbs, spices, and apple cider vinegar to a small mixing bowl and whisk until well combined, smooth, and creamy.
- Add the cooked potatoes, sliced green onions, cooked bacon, and ranch dressing to a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. Give the potato salad a taste and add more salt if needed. Cover and refrigerate for thirty minutes before serving.
Keywords: bacon ranch potato salad, whole30 potato salad, potato salad