- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups shredded hash brown potatoes
- 12 slices bacon, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded white cheddar
- oil for greasing muffin tin
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and let cook until crispy and then remove from the skillet and let drain on paper towels.
- While the bacon is cooking make the egg mixture by combining the eggs, coconut milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. You can also add a few dashes of hot sauce to the eggs for a little heat if you like.
- Next, divide the bacon, shredded potatoes, and chives evenly among a greased muffin tin. To make cleanup even easier, you can line the muffin tin with paper muffin liners.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the bacon, potatoes, and chives. Then, top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the egg is set. Let the muffins cool slightly before serving and enjoy!
Keywords: Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Muffins, egg muffins, breakfast egg muffins