- ½ tablespoon avocado or coconut oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt (plus more to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- ¼ cup slice green onion
- Juice of one lime
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add in the oil and then add the minced garlic and ginger. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Next, add the ground chicken to the skillet and brown, breaking the meat up as it cooks.
- Once the chicken has browned, add in the fish sauce, coconut aminos, salt, and pepper. Cook for a few more minutes until any liquid has mostly evaporated.
- Turn off the heat, add in the green onion, and finish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Stir until well combined and then serve immediately. Enjoy!
Keywords: Asian Chicken Stir Fry, Chicken Stir Fry, Stir Fry