- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup finely shredded apple (pink lady or honey crisp)
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or apple pie spice, plus more for a sprinkle on top
- for serving: apple slices, chopped walnuts
- Add the Greek yogurt, almond milk, vanilla extra, almond butter, and maple syrup to a mixing bowl. Whisk all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Add the shredded apple, oats, chia seed, and cinnamon to the mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Transfer the oats to an air-tight container and place in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or up to overnight.
- After the oats have chilled, remove them from the fridge and give them a stir. Serve them topped with extra apple slices and chopped nuts.
Keywords: apple pie overnight oats, apple pie fridge oats recipe, overnight oats